Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

My new hobby - Sewing

I've got a new hobby! Well, not exactly new but I've picked up sewing again and I'm loving it. =)

Sewing is not new to me, my grandma taught me how to use the sewing machine when I was a teenager. Back then, I would sew clothes for my barbie dolls, soft toys & make crafts. I've stopped for many years but recently a friend sparked my interest again and I'm hooked now. 

My skills are far from perfect but I am having tons of fun. =)

Here are some of the crafts that I have made:

 Casual polka dot handbag 

 Hello Kitty bag for my Fat Cheeks. 

A dress for my cutie Fat cheeks. 

A floral clutch bag for a friend. 

A sweetie pencil case for me.  

Made another pouch for fun.

Made these coin/key pouches for Fat cheek's teachers; Teacher's day gift 2013. 









No comments:

Post a Comment