Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello Kitty , My Melody and Friend Cookies.


It's cookies galore! I'm now totally addicted to decorating cookies. All these cooking addiction is killing me! So much I want make, so much I want do, so much I want to experiment but I have so limited time!! I'm so obsessed some days I spend hours google'ling websites and pouring over tutorials. Fat cheeks get upset with me coz I hog the Ipad and that means she can't play her favourite games. If only I'm this hard working when it comes to my studies. This batch was made last weekend. Fat cheeks was suppose to help but instead she spend most of the time sneaking the fondant into her mouth when I was not looking. =) 

Just realised I forgot Hello Kitty's whiskers!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, this is so pretty! call me there next time! Teach me (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jasmine. Hahaha, u sure u want to come all the way to SK? =)

    ReplyDelete