Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wholemeal Tortilla Pizza

Can't believe it's been such a long time since I've updated my blog! Been preoccupied with my studies as well as my baby's studies. =) I sure miss rambling & sharing recipes here. Today I made tortilla pizza. It was easy to put together & it tasted very yummy especially if you like thin crust pizza. I think it's very versatile and we can vary the ingredients as we like. Here's what I did:

Ingredients:
(Makes 4 wraps)
- 4 pcs wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 8 tbsp Pasta/Pizza sauce 
- 3 chicken sausages, cut into small pieces and pan fried
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 250g shredded mozzarella cheese 

Method:
- spread 2 tbsp of sauce over half of the wrap 
- place veggies and sausage evenly over the sauce (do not put ingredients on the other half so that it's easy to fold warp)
- top & cover with cheese
- fold wrap over to cover ingredients
- heat up pan and shallow fry tortilla on both sides till golden brown. 
Note: Do not over stuff with ingredients as it will spill out when pan frying. 
- Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment