Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Snowflake Cookies

Happy 2012! It's a brand new year with new hopes and new beginnings. Lots to do and lots to look forward to this year. 2011 has ended well for me. We had much quality family time and I really enjoyed the time spent together. The 3 of us lazing in front of the TV, 3 of us bickering over TV programmes to watch, 3 of us fighting over the cookies and the 2 of us messing up the kitchen =). As from my previous posts we've made several batches  of Christmas cookies and  also experimented with different ways of decorating it. This was the last batch we made. It was tricky to do as it involves different methods of decoration with royal icing. It was hard work but I loved the results. I got my reference from here: http://cakejournal.com/archives/how-to-flood-cookies-with-royal-icing. They make such pretty cookies, maybe one day...maybe... I can produce cookies as pretty as theirs. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment