Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meatballs in Marinara Sauce with Vegie Brown Rice

Made this for dinner last night. Prego's Marinara  sauce was on offer, so I bought a bottle for days when I'm too lazy to make the sauce. This time I served the meatballs with vegie brown rice. Just simply brown rice cooked in chicken stock with chopped onion, celery and french beans. I wanted to add carrots too but I didn't realize I ran out it it. The vegie rice complement the meatballs & sauce very well. Fat cheeks gave me the thumbs up & requested that I cook this again. I like it very much too coz not only it's yummy, I actually feel healthy eating it. It was also a great way to make hubby & Fat cheeks eat up their vegies and brown rice without any complains. =) The meatballs are from my earlier recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment