Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hawaiian Pizza and Pepperoni Pizza

We made these pizzas sometime ago and honestly I can't wait to make them again. I know I know...with all the cheese the fats and calories are astounding but it's sooo very yummy & we had so much fun making them. Daddy claims it's as good as Pizza Hut's ones leh! =) The ingredients I used are very simple and I didn't even buy the pizza sauce. I simply covered the pizza with can tomato paste, then sprinkled dried oregano & basil before piling toppings & cheese. I like thin crust pizza, so I stretched it as thinly as I could. Hawaiian pizza was topped with ham & pineapple chunks while the pepperoni one is topped with pepperoni, onion slices, tomatoes & fresh button mushrooms. Thank you Happy Home Baker for sharing the pizza dough recipe. Please view recipe here.





No comments:

Post a Comment