Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hot Dog Buns and Ham Buns


Buns!! There's nothing like a freshly baked bun; It's nice & crusty outside while soft & fluffy inside. It's been so long since I've baked buns, kneading them sure gave me a good workout. Hubby and Fat cheeks enjoyed the buns much, so I should try baking them more often. The ones baked at home is different from store bought ones. Homemade ones are more substantial, are hardier and more chewy. I like them this way. Yumz. =) The recipe can be found here.


2 comments:

  1. I was just some high protein flour and thought of making some buns. Then I procrastinated. Now that I see all your lovely buns, I am got do it this weekend. You are right, there is NOTHING like freshly baked buns, it is DIVINE having them with a cup of tea or coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica, thanks for dropping by. Hope you had a good time savoring your freshly baked buns. =)

    ReplyDelete