Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hot Dog with Tomato Salsa


Hot dogs!! I love hot dogs. They are salty, juicy and bursting with flavors. They are not the healthiest food but I just cannot resist them. I try my very best not to eat them too often but when I do, I try to buy the better quality ones & they don't come cheap. After a tough work week, today I thought we indulge ourselves. I simply pan fry my hot dogs over low fire till done and served it with my self-made tomato salsa. For my tomato salsa, I diced up 1 tomato, add a small portion of chopped onion, a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce, a few dashes of tobasco sauce, a few tbsp of ketchup, a sprinkling of dried parsley leaves and a pinch of salt to taste. A dash of lemon juice would brighten it up but I didn't have any. Nevertheless, it still went well with the hot dogs. This is like the perfect brunch for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment