Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fresh Blueberry Cupcakes


We've been under the weather lately. Runny nose, cough, headaches and backaches have been plaguing us. Poor Fat cheeks is the most affected of us all. We've all been taking medication faithfully and I am keep our fingers crossed that after this weekend, all will be well. To cheer up Fat cheeks, I decided to let her do some simple baking. This time we're doing Blueberry cupcakes. Seems they are in season and a punnet of blueberries cost less than $3. I measured out the ingredients and had her do the rest with me giving instructions at the side. I adapted the recipe from my Nutella cupcakes here. I replaced the white sugar with brown sugar and folded in the punnet of fresh blueberries in the end. The cupcakes turned out really well, very light & fluffy. The brown sugar tastes less sweet & I love how the fresh blueberries explode when you bite into them. Yummy! Fat cheeks followed instructions well & did a fantastic job!! =)

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to see you enjoying baking with your princess. Get well soon and sending you warm thoughts from Sweden! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sylvia. She got so bored being stuck at home she's driving me nuts! She loves baking so it was a good distraction. She was much happier & less antsy after. =)

    ReplyDelete