Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pan Fried Salmon with Cream Sauce


I was having such a headache trying to decide what to eat tonight. A friend suggested salmon & so salmon it was. Enough brain cells sacrificed over dinner tonight. I usually cook salmon with teriyaki sauce but today I decided to try it with cream sauce. It was nice! Hubby told me he actually prefer cream sauce over teriyaki sauce.

What I did was to rub the salmon with salt & pepper and let it marinate for a couple of minutes. I then cut a few cloves of garlic into thin slices & fried it in a few tbsp of oil till crisp. Set garlic crips aside for later use. Using the garlic oil, I pan fried my Salmon till golden brown. Set aside Salmon & drain oil from wok. Add cream to the wok, add a tsp of chicken powder and a good dash of parsley flakes. Stir till it thickens, pour over salmon & top with garlic crisps. Yumz.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment