Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pineapple Tarts


Pineapple tarts! A CNY must have! I came across this recipe on Little Teochew's blog here. They look so pretty, must try. =) The pineapple jam is store bought...too much effort to make from a scratch. I used to make these tarts with my mum in law. Now, it's too tiring for her so I'm trying to make them on my own. Unfortunately, it never tastes as nice as the ones my mum in law makes. My mum in law does not have a fixed recipe. She just eyeballs her ingredients & tadah...delicious tarts. I'm still far from that level. Hopefully, these will met her standards.

6 comments:

  1. wow.. looks so yummy & professional wor.. sure can meet the standard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will appreciate your efforts and thoughts.

    Sure it have a nice yummy look

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tarts looks good. I couldn't get mine to retain the shape after baking... it spreads out. AGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone, thank u for your compliments. =)

    Honestly, this is the 1st time my tarts looks resonably pretty.

    ReplyDelete