Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cheese Cupcakes

Today I'm visiting a friend & her son with Fat Cheeks so I thought I'll bake something simple for all to enjoy during tea time. I came across this recipe from Berryfood. & I think it's just ideal. Great for adults & children. I had some fondant leftovers, so I decorated the cupcakes a bit. =)

Ingredients:
(Makes 8 cupcakes)
- 2 eggs
- 65g sugar
- 90g cake flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 20g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp milk
- 90g melted butter

Method:
- pre-heat oven to 190deg c
- shift flour & baking powder
- use hand whisk, beat eggs & sugar till sugar dissolves
- add cheese, milk & flour, stir till smooth
- add melted butter & stir till well blended
- pour into greased cupcake mould till 70% full
- bake for 15mins
.

No comments:

Post a Comment