Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Assorted Mooncakes (Updated)

Here's a preview of the mooncakes I've made today. We're having birthday celebration at a friend's place & I made these to share. I love the colours, they look so pretty. The pink ones are the normal snowskin with lotus paste mooncake, the white ones (my fave!!) chocolate oreo with white chocolate chips mooncake and lastly, pandan snowskin with custard mooncake. Will be sharing the recipes soon! =) Hope my friends like them.


*Update:

For Chocolate Oreo filling, mix the following (for the snowskin, I used the basic snowskin):
- 300gm lotus paste
- 70gm melted chocolate (I used dark chocolate so I added a tsp of condense milk)
- 6 pcs oreo biscuits crushed
- chopped white chocolate chips (optional)
.
For my custard filling, I adapted the recipe from Aunty Yochana. Please see here. For pandan snowskin, I added 1/2 tsp of pandan paste to the basic snowskin recipe & replace water with fresh milk.

1 comment:

  1. Well Done ! I like the idea of oreo chocolate mooncake.

    ReplyDelete