Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Butterfly Prawns


This is one of Fat Cheeks favourite. She loves seafood which is funny coz I hated seafood when I was young. She on the other hand loves fish, prawns & crabs. Yes...crabs!! Especially the Crabs stir fried with tang hoon at Zhi Char stalls. Whenever my family orders crabs (which they do often coz they spoil her), I'll be so busy shelling the crabs for her that I have no time to eat. =)

Here what I did:

Ingredients:
- Prawns, shelled & deveined
- one egg lightly beaten
- corn flour
- breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- salt & pepper to taste


Method:
- Season prawns with salt & pepper
- dust with corn flour
- cover with egg wash
- cover with breadcrumbs & lightly pat to ensure that it sticks to the prawns
- heat oil, when hot fry prawns till golden brown
- drain then serve prawns with mayonnaise

No comments:

Post a Comment