Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pandan Chiffon Cake


My very 1st Pandan Chiffon Cake!! Very soft, fluffy & yummy! Thanks to Baking mum's recipe. http://bakingmum.blogspot.com/2007/04/pandan-chiffon-cake.html. =) It's not too difficuilt and time consuming to make. I was helping a friend babysit her son today and still had time to make this. I'm really happy with the results, I could have done better removing the cake from the mould though. Was too excited and didn't cut it out well, you can actually see chunks missing here & there. I also replaced coconut milk with low fat milk. It still tasted great.

Fat Cheeks loved the cake, I gave her half of my share, she finished it and grabbed the remainding half & stuffed it into her mouth before I could stop her. =)


1 comment:

  1. Jen, sure looks good. Soft and fluffy. Well done.

    ReplyDelete