Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hot Dog Buns!

It's been a long while since I've blogged. It's been really stressful & crazy at work. The crucial part is now finally over and I can pause to take a breather. Anyways, during my crazy bake days, I baked this hot dog bun. It looks really pretty with the criss cross pattern. I used the Extra Lean Japanese frozen hot dog. Tasted very much like the Taiwanese Xiang Chang, not too bad and it's less salty. Unfortunatly hubby didn't like it but my mum loved it. To each his own I guess. Next time will get the ang mo saugage that hubby likes.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, glad I stumble your blog from BerryFood... Your hotdog bun is very pretty!

    Regards
    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for stopping by. You have such a wonderful blog!!

    ReplyDelete