Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Last weekend was Mother's Day and my fat cheeks made me my 1st mother's day pressie. =)When I picked her up at nanny's place, she proudly showed me what she made for me in her art & craft session in playgroup. It was a pretty heart shape wand. She handed it over to me, declared loudly "Mummy I Love U! Happy Mother's Day!", gave me a big bear hug & planted little butterfly kisses on my cheeks. My heart was bursting with joy & pride. I really didn't know what to expect when I was carrying her, all I can say is that she's my perfect little girl. =) (I know, all mummys say that...hahaha). Hubby says she's a exact replica of me with a dash more of spunkiness & cheekiness. She has brought so much love, laughter and joy to us. Thank you baby for coming into my life, you make mummy complete.


For my mummy, I made her a Yougurt Peach Tart. It didn't turn out too well. I guess I didn't use enough gelatin coz the yougurt didn't set well and was a little to wobbly. I shall try it again sometime. I had fun decorating the tart though. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment