Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Creamy Cheesy Fish Pie


It has always been difficult for me to come out with something for weekend brunch. Mostly coz I love to laze in bed . Gone were the days where I used to sleep till noon during weekends. I now have a cute animated alarm clock in the form of a 2 year old toddler bouncing up & down & screaming "Mummy!! Wake Up!!" at 8am without fail. If I don't get up, she'll create enough rackus to wake the dead! So I drag myself out of bed & try to make a decent brunch that will be enjoyed by both hubby & little munchkin.

This week, I decided to try to make fish pie. I made mine with Salmon & Cod. It was not difficuilt to make and it tasted delicious. I had enough ingredients to make 2 pies. The left over pie tasted better as the ingredients had more time to develop its taste. Not bad but I will not repeat this receipe soon...too much will make you feel very "jerlat".


No comments:

Post a Comment