Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Teochew Pang Mueh

The past 2 weeks have been horrendous. Firstly coz fat cheeks junior has to go for an minor surgery. I hardly had any sleep that week. She's much better now & I'm glad she's well on her way to recovery. So with that, I had not had much time to play masak masak in the kitchen.

For a quick & easy weekend brunch, I thought I'll make a really simple but comforting Teochew Pang Mueh. What's that? Just rice dunk into simple soup and granished with Pang Cai, more commonly known as Chinese Corriander. Just like Teochew Fish Soup in Hawker Centres. Execept for my version, I cooked chicken broth with hairy marrow then I added vegetable balls, fishcake tofu, egg tofu & handmade mince meat ball. Anything you fancy really.




No comments:

Post a Comment